Changes from v0.10.0 to v0.10.1
- Project compression feature introduced in v0.10.0 has been temporarily removed because it might be corrupting projects.
- The translate extension still doesn't work, but the necessary client-side changes to make it work again have been made. It will automatically start working when server-side logic is finished.
Changes from v0.9.0 to v0.10.0
- New addon: Grab single block with Ctrl key (enabled by default)
- New addon: Hide new variables
- New addon: Extra key support
- Windows: You can now zoom the window with Ctrl+Equals, Ctrl+Minus, Ctrl+Zero
- Windows: You can now make a window fullscreen by pressing F11
- Linux: You can now zoom the window with Ctrl+Equals, Ctrl+Minus, Ctrl+Zero
- Linux: You can now make a window fullscreen by pressing F11
project.json of exported projects is up to 50% smaller letting you fit more scripts into projects before hitting any size limits
- The translate extension has been partially disabled: https://github.com/TurboWarp/scratch-gui/issues/322. We hope to re-enable it in the next update.
To update, download and run the new installer below.
To update, download and install the new app below.
If you installed TurboWarp Desktop from an app store or package manager such as the Snap Store, wait until the update is pushed to the store. Otherwise, run the new installer below.
TurboWarp Desktop is now available on the Microsoft Store.
If a Windows SmartScreen alert appears, click "More info" then "Run anyways".
If a Gatekeeper prompt appears, open Finder, navigate to Applications, right click TurboWarp and select "Open" and then "Open" again.
Linux users have some choices.
Debian, Ubuntu, Raspberry Pi OS, etc.:
Run this in a terminal
sudo bash -c "$(wget -qO- https://desktop.turbowarp.org/install.sh)"
Works on any distribution.
sudo bash -c "$(wget -qO- https://desktop.turbowarp.org/uninstall.sh)"
Then press the install button in the URL. It may take a few seconds to appear.